Monday, February 22, 2010

Thong Swimsuit At The Gym Swimsuit Dilemna - Some Advice!?

Swimsuit dilemna - some advice!? - thong swimsuit at the gym

So late last summer, my girlfriend and I decided to finally make a commitment to fitness and get us really in shape. Both were influenced by obesity and early for our health, both physically and mentally. Since we have both lost over 60 pounds, and frankly, it looks absolutely incredible! And we feel good! Part of our reward to us is that we decided to go to Jamaica for two weeks relaxing holiday and the sun, the beach to enjoy, etc., and we go in a few weeks. Then yesterday, my girlfriend went shopping and bought two new bikinis for the trip. I could not believe it - have two small string bikinis! I think it's great - she has the body to use it, and now feels safe and comfortable in your skin. AND, not gonna lie, they are also very hot. I mean, would not be subject to a year ago, died in a bikini, and would also use only big granny panties, and now she has a whole new perspective.

My dilemma is, she also bought me a belt to wear on the beach and she really wants me to wear it! I am a little less sure what it is. In fact, it was last night and looked good on me. The strange thing is that I am less, whether in Jamaica, concerns of strangers. I mean, I'm a little nervous, but I could not overcome, dass What am I still nervous after two weeks of sun and fun in Jamaica, is necessarily very seriously, as a string line, and I am about the reaction that you worried by your friend at the gym, orr his teammates basketball, etc.

I do not know what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment