Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Tease A Decent Girl How Long Does It Take For A Girl To Fall For You?

How long does it take for a girl to fall for you? - how to tease a decent girl

I am in a dilemma with this girl I like very shy at work. Everyone knows that I want to work. Today We have over several days. Approx. 2 months ago I said that I wanted. She loved, but I said I was young, to be set. In 20, they 24th I still talk to her, as if we never had the Convo. Lately she has just strange. Every time they refer to a break-out ... It is, or go eat. I think I'll go away from me? But I've also heard that the girls leave their timid appearance.

She has no friends. Her twin sister, a friend who will spend the time here all the time, is identical. She told me to stay home all day watching TV and / or DVD playback. Do not ask me why I want a girl like that .. I have only one thing for them.

Is not that what girls like? I look forward decent. I am very confident in myself. I'm tall and thin. Everyone says I'm funny. I make people laugh every day. I am a gentleman and treat women with respect .. Although it is fun to make fun of them ... as if ey said a bad day, I say to stop me worry about my hair and lose on purpose. I am very friendly with people who do not know. What more could a girl want?

1 comment:

  1. The girl who has switched her twin sister. You do not understand.

    ReplyDelete