Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Opposite Of Conceded Why Do I Have A Conceded Mother?

Why do i have a conceded mother? - the opposite of conceded

My mother has always existed .... I hope not. Now I am quite the opposite. I do not know about me usually cares. I am somewhat quiet and unassuming. I wish my mother was more like a business woman ... It does not work and is completely available on money from my father to divorce to your satisfaction. I wish there was more like a business woman ... could be worse. I am at a loss ..... I am very disappointed ... Whenever we want to do something to draw attention back to. I went to an interview FIT. My mother had to be in this state of mind of Angry All the Time. I was so angry, but I was ignored and acted like an adult. Why is it so ......

No comments:

Post a Comment