Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Tell When My Goat Is Gonna Kid Did Your Parents Ever Embarrass You When You Were Young?????

Did your parents ever embarrass you when you were young????? - i tell when my goat is gonna kid

"What's in your hair," the third year teacher said to little Sammy. "Chicken Feathers, but it's not my fault, Miss Crabtree." You can blame my Pa --

Now Miss Crabtree had taught in an elementary school for thirty-odd years.So Little Sammy asked what he meant that despite her mounting fears.

Full of smiles and mischief, and the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he was always honest. "You see, Miss Crabtree, at the ranch that we are this coyote Lowdown.

To do the last few days and six hens and killed the goat and my best last night when Dad heard a noise in the gallery, took his gun and told me that coyote again, I git! "

"" Stay away, he shouted for all of us who have children do not want to hurt you! "He was like a Jaybird, no boots, no drawers, no shirt naked! The chicken coop as an Indian, studied in the snoop. Then he got up to twice the gun out the windowthe cooperative.

When I woke up in the darkness, with coyotes in the head, had done our old Hound Dog Zeke and returned asneakin Pennsylvania, then run all looked helpless as Dad's nose was cold without warning.

"Miss Crabtree, the chickens had Cleanin 'for three clock in the morning!"

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! Yes, my mother was good to bad in the public ... I stayed in my ...... better behavior

    ReplyDelete